Saturday, July 23, 2011

Out of the Job, On to the Big Move

I'm a stay at home mom again! I just had my last day of work yesterday. I was a phlebotomist at a local hospital for only a short 8 months. Though i feel i learned so much in such little time working with everyone. So i have to say: Goodbye Barton! You were good to me! I will miss my dysfunctional lab family and everyone else, but am grateful for everything that everyone taught me!


Now on with the packing! We have 6 weeks left, but for the next 5 weeks i will be gathering the items we will be taking with us, and getting rid of everything else. As Ive stated before we are going to Mexico by plane, we will be taking as much as we can carry between 5 suitcases, and for the most part be starting over in Mexico!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog from Expat Blog. I am originally from California and I lived in Puerto Vallarta for 18 years!!! I was 22 years old when I left the States and made the move with my sister. Anyway, it was in PV where I met my husband (who is Mexican) and both of our daughters were born there. Two years ago we left Vallarta and moved to Guadalajara. But I love Vallarta and I go often. I have many wonderful friends there that I miss very much. Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with you and give you my blog address... www.thevacafamily.blogspot.com
    If I can answer any questions for you, I would be happy to do my best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Great! It's always amazing for me to hear about others journeys like this. I'm sure i will have many questions for you, thank you so much!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete