Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two Shakes and a Wiggle and We're in PV!

Ok people, we're almost there! 2 and a half more days and we will be flying into Mexico! We've gone through our suitcases several times, once more and I'm sure we'll be set. We left our little apartment in Lake Tahoe exactly a week ago and headed down to my dad's until our flight. So this past week we have been chilling with family and doing any last minute rounding of things we may need. Oh and we also sold our car! That cleared a lot of last minute worries, I was getting scared that we weren't going to sell it by the end of the week.

Our little Maya has kept us on our toes all week! She's growing up so fast, and she has sooo much energy that I really wish she would share! I'm hoping she handles the move well. I have been trying ever since the decision to move, to tell her what was going on. This was especially hard when she saw our little apartment slowly empty. Towards the end we were only occupying the livingroom, besides the uses of the kitchen and bathroom of course. But I'm wondering if all the change is slowly getting to her, she had a nightmare last night were she was kicking and screaming but she was asleep! Eyes closed and everything... But I could be wrong, I could of sworn she was screaming, "is mine bread!". (???). Though I'm sure that she will feel better as soon as we finally arrive and she goes back to her normal schedule.

On another note, as soon as we arrive and I unpack the camera, I will be posting photos and videos of life in Puerto Vallarta. So 'My Little Puerto Vallarta' will get a little more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Good luck with everything! I really miss PV and hopefully we'll be going for a visit in October. I don't know if you know this or not, but PV is co-hosting the PanAmerican games. Here in GDL, all the private schools won't have classes, so that's when we'll probably be going. Looking forward to hearing about your new experiences! :)

    ReplyDelete