Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Hot! And Wasn't it Supposed to Rain?

I thought it would be a good idea to move to Puerto Vallarta towards the end of it's summer season for two reasons:

1. We could experience some of Vallarta at its hottest, but only have to deal with it for roughly a month, so we'd have an idea of what we got ourselves into..
Tcfcvvvbk
and 2. So that i could have a chance at all the rain, lightning, and thunder storms (the pics of them i've found are amazing!)

..and my husband and i did discuss this of course (i won..), but now i'm thinking it was a HUGE mistake! The first two days were'nt too bad, and i have no idea what the temps been at but im toasting- wait scrath that! Im steaming in my own sweat here! Lol. But every night it does cool down enough for me to enjoy it's splenders.

The rain... what to say about your obscure tantrams and odd beginings...For starters i think it's funny that on a clear day, it starts to rain, with little to no warning whats so ever. But on another where the skies were covered with grey rain clouds not a drop falls (this day was especially horid..). And today it rainned five times! Not sprinnkles either, but a downpour! And don't even get me started on the mosquitos you bring...

(For anyone traveling down here or moving or whatever, i would go to the nearest pharmacy apon your arival and buy a container of mosquito repelant. Seriously, i look like i have the chicken pox!)

3 comments:

  1. I had to LOL when I read this because I know exactly how you feel. The rains in El Salvador were always crazy and would go for months on end! And the mosquitos...oh yeah, I understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel!! Here in Monterrey it is just like that except, it never rains here!!! It is just humid and HOT!!
    Welcome to Mexico!! I hope it goes well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it's great to hear from others that go through the same thing. I've never lived in such a humid area and of course this just adds on to the heat. But im looking forward to the weather letting up aroung mid-October.. I hope :p

    ReplyDelete