Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Big Decision

My husband and I have had the idea of moving to Mexico for about 2 years, and after much thought we have decided to make the big move. Now I have never been to Mexico, and my husband's last time there, besides being born there, was when he was in the 4th grade. So we will be fairly new to the area, but luckily with the help of his family i think we will adjust. And where will we be moving? Why to beautiful Puerto Vallarta! (at least from what i can see from the pictures) So because it IS Puerto Vallarta we're moving to, it makes the whole idea that much more satisfying

So with limited luggage and financial savings, we will make our way down to pv in September 2011 from California by plane.


Did I mention we have a little monkey? Our beautiful little girl Maya who is 2 years old will of course be taking this great and fulfilling journey with us.

I look forward to sharing our journey and many adventures with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment