Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Daughter and The Churro Man

So as you may know, i am a mommy. My blog so far has been mainly about my experiences and knowledge thus far of Puerto Vallarta, which is my intentions, but my blog is also suppossed to be about being a mom. Not only a mom in Mexico, but a mom in general. Parenting, stories of my little one, the works!
This is a burro.. not a churro... my daughter is very confused :)


Well the above is not what i had entended for this post. It was a draft stored in my phone that i had slacked on completing. As it would turn our my duaghter more than likely posted it for me.. So below, i will post what i had originaly planned.


My daughter loves the churro man. He is convienently located right next to my in-laws taco shop. So whenever my little one gets the urge for something deep fried in oil and covered in suger it's right at hand. And sadly the churro man doesn't mind giving up his precious churros to Maya. I think it's an animal instinct that Maya has, much like a cute puppy or kitten. They get those big eyes and stare right at you, not budging untill they get just what they want. Like candy from the corner store lady..or churros from the churro man. It's safe to say that Maya has a secured amount of highly sugary treats here in Mexico.. Though it's safe to say she could get them anywhere...

2 comments:

  1. LoL, "My Daughter and the Churro Man" - Unless I am blind, I think I see the churro man, but I don't recall your daughter being a donkey lol. Where is she :)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. It would appear my daughter raided my iphone (again) and posted a post I hadn't finished yet.. LOL

    ReplyDelete